Friday, January 12, 2007

Lost in translation

Nothing much said about the past week. I hate being the person that I am. No pun intended but I hate being in the position i am right now except for a few good things in life that i hold so dear. I've been mind-blowing sick for the past few days I feel so weak. Yet a kind soul was so dear to spend time and accomadate to my impossible demands. Thanks BF, I love u..I really do.

I cant remember being so lost for a long time. I haven't had time to thing about it much. I'm just aimlessly trying to find my out of the maze that i self-created. Along the way I do get a lifesaver, but one person can only do so much. I just feel my mind is pretty messed up. Or maybe i'm just being a paranoid. I cant help thinking what people think and say about me.

As much I try to console BF of the same issues, i'm so hyprocritical of myself. I suppose I'm just denying myself to accept reality. Right now I just want to focus on my priorities. That's way more important than what anyone has to say..