Friday, December 22, 2006

TGIF

I'm so glad it's friday although it's just a normal day of the week, the weekend's approaching though. I think i really have been a super slacker this week. For one, I hv fail on all accounts to clock in by myself and therefore needed help. I'm close to broke and I'm missing the Boy.

As sweet and as irritating he has been up to this point I have shown no signs of a breakdown. But i have to say i finally met up with his sister. We spent our after at IKEA and queensway looking for something appropriate for his X'mas gift exchange,( it boiled down to a pair of earrings and a cigarette casing) we went for the latter. Had hotdogs at IKEA, he had two and about two refills later we were off.

Somehow we found ourselves laughing our asses of at some place,Kaki Lima playing JENGA and smoking sheesa. Food and weird name drinks came and we moved on to play Monopoly Star Wars edition and more jokes and laughter.It was nice just having him and great company.

Somehow I miss Bestie and the usual gang. I wish they could be there. But some other time yea.Thanks to my little cuzzie for the lovely tee-shirt! love you adik! Thursdays was normal except we had social touch then I was off to meet BF. I was just glad to see steph. I miss you woman!

And so that was how the week went..










my cousin bought me this.Thanks sweetie!