Thursday, December 28, 2006

Rain drops keep falling off my head

It has been raining heavily for the past few days and it has dampened my holiday weekends as well. The mood around me is oh-so-not very good. The boy has been very hard this past few days. We cant go on having a conversation dat doesnt end in a fight. I've been very desperate that I have seek ways to silent myself from saying anything unneccesary just to avoid confrontation. And that's hard considering I'm not the quiet kind.

I'm just shocked at how much patience I have pertaining to this relationship. But I guess I try to understand things that he's going through and I just pray that God keeps me well. Sometimes when it gets it hard, I just swallow my pride and try to be happy for both our sakes. I made a vow and plan to keep it that way. I don't know if I could handle another heartbreak.

On a brighter note, New Year's around the corner and I have been looking forward to it. I love New Year's. Somehow signifies change and it's like clicking "refresh" button. It's not even New Years but I feel like i've already gone through a huge change in myself. Maybe not physical but emotional and mental aspect of it. It's really hard to explain though.

my one resolution for the new years is probably just to be happy.. that's what counts.