Thursday, December 07, 2006

Midweek Blues.

here's the deal,
I want a piece of cake and be able to eat it. Although the saying goes otherwise.
I think my ying&yang is totally off balance. Why so? Because I can't seem have to things to be going the way I want it to be.Just before you say,"oh no,not again(because apparently i seem to be in those sticky situations one too many time)." It's different this time.
I'm just having a frustrating time trying to rationlize how in the name of the world I am going to understand my mum.

I have come up with a perfect reason as to why she's always getting mad at me. Lonliness. It's a fact but she's in the state of denial. That's one of the few reasons why I hate having a life outside of home. It just kills me having to go through rows after rows with her. It gets really exhausting having to argue over little things and then make up just to fight again.Hmph! But I suppose she's just worried that her kids won't give her the attention she needs because(reality check;) we grew up.
I'm so torn. Therefore, the Boy and me have come with a solution. We pray it works.

The past few days have been real a test to my patience. I have never known a guy who could be so super paranoid and extremely grouchy when unwell. I just keep telling myself that it's ok and patience is a virtue. As pissed as I was a times, it breaks my heart to see him so weak. But he still manage to look gorgeous. How could you be sick and gorgeous all at the same time? Cliche yet it's a known fact. I somehow realise that I could an insecure biatch. I think that's natural when u're a emotionally dependent on someone and it kills not knowing what to expect next.

But I could just be thankful and be blessed that he doesn't turn out to be one of those tear-jerkers boys who flee at when you need them most.I hate to tell myself,"I told you so."