Monday, December 04, 2006

Mundane Monday.

Congrats to Tpiranhas for winning the coveted spot for POL-ITEs. We're certified GOLD baby!

My weekend was bleah. Nothing special. Missed out on the saturday BBQ, sorry girls! Other than the fact that I have been meeting up with The Boy every chance I get to, everything else was normal. Saturday was ok because mum cropped up the BBQ plans but I wasnt pissed la, just happy that I ended at WCP, midnight having macdonalds with The Boy. Time well spend joking and fooling around with what energy we had left. Bedtime was close to 430am but I was already full-blown stoned by 330am. I was knackered. But thanks sweetie for spending some mosquito-biting time with me. It was a blast.

Sunday was no feat. Woke up super early looking like a very unhappy grouchy old-hag. Binge on the chicken dish mummy cooked the day before and off to grocery shopping. Poor boy has a bad flu and headache and still manage to go to work.Before i knew it the day was coming to and an end. Dinner was the same as breakfast except I had additional mee soto before heading to Sheng Siong at my usual stall before. Bad tummy ache, bad mistake. Too much chilli burning up in my tummy.

730pm and I was off to meet up with bestie at Science Centre. Fun times. Super-mind blowing laughing and wireless session. That made up my sunday. Met up with The very sickly Boy before taking the bus home. Poor dear he looked so sick i just feel like wrapping him up with a blankie.Presistant as always I had to practically drag myself home but my heart goes out to the sick Boy.Pretty much sums up my weekend.

here' s the pics that i promised...


Click here for more!













Click here for more!