Monday, December 18, 2006

Glad to know..

It's monday and what bums me out the most is the fact that it's term break and i'm stuck in school doing SIP. Crap, I can't wait for SIP to be over so normal time table could resume. I miss going to lectures and tutorials and I miss skipping them as well. But there's pros and cons of course.

It was about 4 days of not meeting up with the Boy but we met up yesterday. The ironic thing is how much I still miss him. I guess it hasn't come the point of love. But I have the feeling that something is amiss whenever he is not around. Poor dear, he hasn't sleep well enough becos his baby sister got admitted into the hospital. And all we did was hugged and talk about all the things he had been through when we werent together.

Sometimes I feel so undeserving of such attention yet I yearn for it. He makes me feel like I need him to be around and no matter how much i deny the fact that I want him around all the time, he's unselfish to pay me that much attention. I guess that's what's bfs are for.

Maybe we havent given it much thought but we do have that tingle feeling whenever that special someone is around. And it's when they're not around that we really feel lost.Have good week guys!