Thursday, December 14, 2006

Coming to a Close.Phew.

i realise that the week have passed by so quickly.It's going to be another weekend soon and new years in no time. So much reflection to be done for the past year. The highs, the lows. The events and great moments to live by. People come and go. New friendships forged and old friendships bonded. As i sat by my lappie thinking of what i should jot down on my resolutions list, I thought of the people who have an impact in my life and how i have made an impact in their lives.

I'm still bummed out over the terms that SIP students still hv to do school-time during break.Bummer.But my web layout was very much approved by the company and I'm so darn glad that it worked out. Hell yea.

Things have been fine and has it's ups and downs. I learn a whole lot about relationships this week. It was really a test to my patience but it was really something I had to go through in order to progress. I suppose learning to love someone is kinda of hard when there's so much to discover.

But today was still the best recorded slacking day to date. With just me and Fai in the lab. We were up to no good;
the youtube viewings, the hollywood gossip page reading and paparazzi shots, taking short uncomfortable naps, illegal breaks for milo. haha. I did one better i camwhored and decide to have an MMS face off with the boy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the 1st shot

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Toilet shot 1

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Toilet shot 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Toilet shot 3

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At the brink of boredom-Arghh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was really bored..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He had the same thoughts.cute.